Thursday, 27 October 2011

Some Cool Quotations



"It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world." - Chaos Theory


“Oh what a tangled web we weave, 
When first we practice to deceive”. 
-Sir Walter Scott.

"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the Doors.''
-Jim Morrison 

"Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. "
- V For Vendetta

"Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours..."
- Beethoven

"A man travels the world in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it."
-George Moore.

"Two infinite things are the Universe, and human stupidity. and i'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein.

D'Angelo Barksdale: Now look, check it, it's simple, it's simple. See this? This the kingpin, a'ight? And he the man. You get the other dude's king, you got the game. But he trying to get your king too, so you gotta protect it. Now, the king, he move one space any direction he damn choose, 'cause he's the king. Like this, this, this, a'ight? But he ain't got no hustle. But the rest of these motherfuckers on the team, they got his back. And they run so deep, he really ain't gotta do shit. 

Preston 'Bodie' Broadus: Like your uncle. 
- The Wire

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash. - Jerry Seinfeld 

"I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?" - Jay Leno 


"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant??? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realise, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow learner." 
- Lynda Montgomery 


Vanessa : Your parents are probably wondering where you are. 
Juno : Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into? "
- Juno.

"Everything that is or was, began with a dream.."

If the end isn't good, it's not the end!

"Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something.You got a dream, you gotta protect it.."
-The Pursuit of Happyness

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down thy golden extensions!.."
-Shrek 3

"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"
-Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

"The ruptured capillaries in your nose bellied the clarity of your wisdom.."

"I say, have i to spend the entire day wallowing around in my own faeces??"
-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy


"first I was fan of Rakhi, now I am man of Rakhi! "
- Rakhi Sawant's boyfriend (hahahahahahaha)

You're not a hundred dollar bill. Not everyone's gonna like you.

The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free. 
- The Dark Knight


No comments:

Post a Comment